Credit Union News
OPERATION SYSTEM UPGRADE
Tuesday, January 25, 2022: BILL PAY OFFERED THROUGH ONLINE BANKING
- If you use Bill Pay (the service offered on our Online Banking), please note our Bill Pay is changing February 1st. This only applies to you if you use our Bill Pay feature through our Online Banking. If your bills are coming out of our account automatically, using your account number and routing number, this does not apply to you. If you do use Bill Pay,
- Any payment set to be paid on or before January 31st, WILL be paid.
- Any payment set to be paid on or after February 1st, will NOT be paid with this current system. You must sign up for our new Bill Pay and set up your payments in our new system!
- BFCU suggest not to schedule any payments after January 25th if possible!
Monday, January 31st, 2022: CLOSING AT NOON
- Office Hours: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesday, February 1st, 2022: OPENING AT NOON
- Office Hours: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- New Website, New Online Banking, New Bill Pay
- “Register” for our new online banking. Your temporary username is your account number and your temporary password is the last five digits of your social security number.
New products coming soon!
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), People to People Transfers (P2P), Account to Account Transfers (A2A), we’ll be able to accept Debit/Credit Cards for Payments for Loans!
Tell Congress to Oppose New IRS Reporting Provisions
A new proposal under consideration would require credit unions to report transactions that aggregate over $600 to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Please urge policymakers to vote ‘no’ on this proposal.
Click below to sign the petition!
Debit Card Fraud Prevention
- BFCU is taking steps to prevent fraud. Starting April 28th, a new automated system will identify potentially fraudulent activity on your debit card and notify you by text or email immediately.
- Please verify or update your cell phone number and email on the mobile app, online banking, or by giving us a call!
- To report a lost or stolen debit card please call our office at 330-767-4345 during normal business hours, or 1-888-918-7313 after hours/weekends.
BFCU offers mobile apps that are a secure and convenient way to access your accounts straight from your smartphone or tablet. Click below to download our app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store! If you haven’t used online banking before, click enroll and follow the prompts—if you already have online banking, login using the same credentials.
Please contact our certified counselor for information or BFCU for more information.
Jen Jenson – firstname.lastname@example.org – 1-800-758-3844 EXT. 3027
Members who have questions or concerns that wish to reach out directly to the Supervisory Committee, rather than going thru the Credit Union office, can send an email to: email@example.com
Please send all non-supervisory emails to our general email address firstname.lastname@example.org
BREWSTER FEDERAL CREDIT UNION NEWSLETTER
Monitor your credit score by going to
Effective MARCH 1, 2018
Due to mandatory changes regarding direct deposits and withdrawals, all items that become NSF will be subject to immediate return. The Credit union will no longer honor deposits in the night depository to prevent returns.
Brewster Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 330.767.4345. All products and services available on this website are available at all Brewster Federal Credit Union branches.
LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT/ATM CARD?
First, call your financial institution if it is during regular business hours!
330-767-4345 for Brewster Federal Credit Union members.
If it is on a holiday, Weekend, or after hours, call the hotline 24 hrs/7 days a week for Brewster Federal Credit Union members the number is 1-888-918-7313.
Next, call your financial institution the next business day to notify them so a new card can be sent out as soon as possible. This is an important step; PLEASE do so no matter what the hotline number has told you.
And remember…all this is available on our website along with online bill pay and online banking at brewsterfcu.org.
Did you sign for a car loan this weekend? We would love to help you bring it back!!
Count the benefits: no pre-pay penalty, payroll deductions, convenient payments and paper titles on file here at the credit union.
*Certain restrictions and qualifications apply
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Please call us at 330-767-4345 for
current HELOC rates.
Mortgage Loan Originators registered with NMLS:
Kristie Palaski MLO #1444637
Debbie Indorf MLO #2087270
Joanne Smith MLO #586624
Lisa Hogue MLO #2154875
Brewster Federal Credit Union MLO #510417
IPay is now even simpler and more convenient
Your IPay home page is now an account dashboard that allows you to monitor payment activity at a glance.
We are everywhere you need to be. The CO-OP Shared Branch network gives you more than 5,000 branches and over 2,000 self-service locations in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and military bases around the globe. You are never far from your money when you need it. Convenience is KEY in your busy life and we’ve got you covered.
Auto Exam Coverage Now Available
If you want to extend your warranty on your car, come see us first. We now offer affordable auto exam coverage, even if you do not have a loan with us.
Best Rates in Town
Personalized Lending Program
Our rates depend on your individual credit score. Vehicle loans and Personal loans available…Contact us today.