An Invitation to Join Our Credit Union
- Would you like to get some of the best savings rates and lowest loan rates?
Would you like to be serviced by friendly people who genuinely care about you?
- Would you like to have lower service fees and in some cases no service fees?
- Would you like to do your financial transactions at an institution that you OWN?
- Would you like a “say” in the operation of YOUR financial institution?
Would you like to do “business” at a financial institution with the highest customer satisfaction rating?
If you answered, “Yes” to any of the above questions, then what you really want is to be a “Member” of our Brewster Federal Credit Union. As a member you are in fact an “Owner” with voting rights. We have a membership of over 3,400 people as well as over 1600 sharedraft (checking) accounts and over 100 share certificates. We have been in business since 1956. And now you can join the Brewster Federal Credit Union.
You are eligible to join the Brewster Federal Credit Union if you live, work, worship or attend school in Stark County. Once you join then you can start receiving some of the many benefits of credit union membership. Stop in for more information and brochures.
A member may open an account with the following:
- Current Photo Identification (with current address)
- If the address is outdated on your Photo ID, we would need proof of address (i.e. utility bill).
- Social Security Number
- $5.00 deposit
We would love to have you as a part of the Credit Union Family!