COVID-19 MEMBER UPDATE
THE LOBBY IS OPEN!
Starting February 9th, BFCU’s drive-up will have special hours from 8:30am-9:00am every Tuesday and Thursday for at-risk individuals.
If you are an at-risk individual and wish to do your banking in the lobby during these special hours, an appointment will need to be made.
Please adhere to the following protocols for Brewster Federal Credit Union
1) Number of members in the lobby at one time is limited to six
2) Face coverings are required for all members who wish to enter the building. We will continue to follow health mandates imposed by government and health officials. If you are unable to wear a mask, please use our drive-thru services only in order to protect yourselves and others.
3) Social distancing practices must be followed
4) Photo ID may be required for services in order to identify members
5) Plexiglass/barriers are in place between employees and members
6) Regular cleaning and sanitizing are being done throughout the day at high contact and traffic points
7) Any services outside of normal teller work such as opening accounts, loan signing, and wires must be by appointment only
8) Public restrooms are unavailable for member use
If members are feeling sick or have any symptoms, please do not use the lobby.
We wish to give a special thank you to all our members for your patience and understanding in recent months. We know it has been challenging while the lobby has been closed.